In this podversation:
- Alex’s big news
- An empowered relationship starts with an empowered self
- Should we have a list of must have’s in a relationship?
- How do we know when we’re ready for an empowered relationship?
- “Stop waiting to get there”
- “Stop needing things and start desiring them instead”
- The Wishing Well phenomenon
- Which is more true? “Opposites attract” or “Birds of a feather flock together”
- Can you learn to look at your partner with new eyes?
- The power of a daily forgiveness practice, especially for yourself
- The need for willingness
- Spiritual partnerships are mirrors for our soul
- How do I know if I’m being co-dependent?
Click player to listen:
- “Life Visioning: a Transformative Process for Activating Your Unique Gifts and Highest Potential” by Michael Bernard Beckwith
Be the first to hear new episodes of Sacred Psychology:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Alexandra Covucci
You can connect further with Alexandra on the web at www.alexandracovucci.com
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as a journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
Her work is specialized to help individuals break free from toxic cycles of distress, dysfunction, and dissatisfaction with life that are created when trying to live according to someone else’s rules. Only by living what she calls radical autonomy, can one obtain soul nourishing relationships and a sense of true life purpose and inner peace.
If you’re interested in working with her, either in person or online, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/