In this podversation:
- What is a trigger?
- Adlerian theory on inferiority complexes
- How triggers can be healthy if we use them properly
- Discerning the difference between needing to work on yourself vs. needing to GET OUT
- Learning to trust yourself as a way of having a compass
- A fool proof way to see through gaslighting
- “Comparisonitis ends where service begins”
- “Whose one can I be at this time?”
Click on player to listen:
- “Mindset: The New Psychology of Success” by Carol Dweck
- “The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America’s Shining Women” by Kate Moore
Be the first to hear new episodes of Undressing The Spirit:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Alexandra Covucci
You can connect further with Alexandra on the web at www.alexandracovucci.com
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and spiritual empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
She opened Arya Therapy Services as a way to provide holistic health and healing to a global market. With specialties in gender, sexual, erotic, and relational diversity (GSERD), Tamara is passionate about holding sacred space for the self-identified misfits and mystics of the world – the healers, the visionaries, and the creatives.
More recently, she began Tales from a Trapezoid with a goal of pushing the envelope around the more raw and edgier side of life, dedicated to those who may often feel like a “trapezoid in a world full of circles.”
If you’re interested in working with her, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/