Cracked Open with Alexandra Covucci: Vol 5 – Taming Your Triggers
In this podversation:
- What is a trigger?
- Adlerian theory on inferiority complexes
- How triggers can be healthy if we use them properly
- Discerning the difference between needing to work on yourself vs. needing to GET OUT
- Learning to trust yourself as a way of having a compass
- A fool proof way to see through gaslighting
- “Comparisonitis ends where service begins”
- “Whose one can I be at this time?”
Click on player to listen:
- “Mindset: The New Psychology of Success” by Carol Dweck
- “The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America’s Shining Women” by Kate Moore
Be the first to hear new episodes of Undressing The Spirit:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Alexandra Covucci
You can connect further with Alexandra on the web at www.alexandracovucci.com
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as a journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
Her work is specialized to help individuals break free from toxic cycles of distress, dysfunction, and dissatisfaction with life that are created when trying to live according to someone else’s rules. Only by living what she calls radical autonomy, can one obtain soul nourishing relationships and a sense of true life purpose and inner peace.
If you’re interested in working with her, either in person or online, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/