Cracked Open with Alexandra Covucci: Vol 8 – Life Lessons From a Potato
In this podversation:
- It’s painful to prevent your natural growth…don’t do it!
- The limbo period is the worst
- Which are you – too quick to leap (i.e., impulsive) or too slow to leap (i.e., passive/ procrastinator)?
- The Enneagram as a tool for personal and spiritual growth
- Asking yourself, “What did you fail at today?” and how can you celebrate that?
- How your parents influence your ability to take risks as an adult
- Refusing to make a choice is in itself a choice
- The fuck it moment & the 5 second rule
- Why you need to stay out of story mode
- When the running becomes the chase
- Relationship OCD
- How to learn to find YOUR perfect balance as a leaper or procrastinator
Click to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Undressing The Spirit:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Alexandra Covucci
You can connect further with Alexandra on the web at www.alexandracovucci.com
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as a journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
Her work is specialized to help individuals break free from toxic cycles of distress, dysfunction, and dissatisfaction with life that are created when trying to live according to someone else’s rules. Only by living what she calls radical autonomy, can one obtain soul nourishing relationships and a sense of true life purpose and inner peace.
If you’re interested in working with her, either in person or online, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/