As firm believers in a holistic treatment team, we are always seeking to expand our rolodex of highly qualified practitioners who go above and beyond in caring for our clients. Here are some of our favorites we’ve come across:
Psychiatrists (Medication Management)
- Dr. Yira Van Der Linde, M.D. – is great for those who don’t want to be on any more medication than is absolutely necessary and are interested in a psychiatrist who will walk them through why a particular regimen can help.
- Dr. Martha Sarasua , M.D. – is perfect for those not wanting to go through insurance or who love a holistic approach
- Dr. Cris Jagger, M.D. – especially excellent for younger population looking for a doctor who is open to all walks of life.
Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- Old Seville Chiropractic – Dr. Lindsey Jeudevine and his team are second to none! You will love the spa like atmosphere and passive stretching that feels like a massage before your session. Dr. Jeudevine is an absolute magician when it comes to healing what hurts!
- Jeanne Roark, LMT – Located in the same building as us, Jeanne’s clients swear you’ll never want to see anyone else again!
- E Leon Massage – Eric Allen offers $15 off all introductory massages. He will even travel to if you like. Tell him we sent you!
**Tamara’s personal favorite is his signature Ayurvedic massage. As a fiery Pitta, she finds bliss in the way he realigns her chakras.
- Efficient Home Organizing – Sharon Davis is a Hoarding and Chronic Disorganization Specialist.
Holistic/ Alternative Practitioners
- Gulf Coast Wellness – Dr. Peter Shark & Niko Shark offer Accupuncture, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Neuro-Nutrient Therapy. Our clients have raved about the incredibly in-depth approach they offer, including recipes for bone broth and more!
- Dr. Erin Taliaferro – Acupuncture, moxibustion, pulse diagnosis, traditional Chinese diagnosis, Acupuncture Point Injection Therapy, Male & Female Fertility, cupping, nutrition, and Gua Sha.
- Dr. Bonnie McLean – Acupuncture, herbalism, hypnosis, massage, cupping, shamanic healing, and energy healing
- The Center for Pranic Healing & Wellness – Weekly meditations, healing clinics, pranic healing classes, yoga, and advanced classes on spirituality
- Heart Centered Wellness – Margie Kalaluhi offers Reiki, The Lifeline Technique, Emotion Code and more. Her center also hosts community healing events that are open to the public and allow you to try different healing modalities from various local practitioners in acupuncture, crystal pyramids, vaginal steaming, acupressure and reflexology, and so much more.
- The Healing Clinic of Fort Walton Beach – Yoga, Massage Therapy, Reiki Therapy, Essential Oil Therapy, Aqua Chi Detox, Light Healing, Theta Healing and more; New client special! – $10 off your first treatment, Promo Code: New
**Felicia McQuaid is Tamara’s personal favorite for reiki/massage/theta healing**
- Yūgen Services– Dolph Todd offers offers life coaching and holistic health, and educational services online, telephone, and in-person (in Asheville, NC area).
- Distance Pranic Healing and Energetic Healing
- Meditations for Relaxation, Awareness, Emotion-Regulation, and Insight
- Intuitive Self-Exploration Exercises
- Art Therapy and Expressive Arts
- Body-Focused Healing Exercises
- Healing Visualizations
**Tamara’s personal favorite is the energy work and Zen card readings**
- The Audacious Spirit – Spiritual healings for individuals, businesses, or hospital stays. Also yoga retreats and ayahuasca healing pilgrimages to Peru.
**Trish Mariani is Tamara’s personal favorite. Ask for your sessions to be recorded so you can listen to them over and over! **