As firm believers in a holistic treatment TEAM, I am always seeking to expand my rolodex of highly qualified practitioners who go above and beyond in caring for my clients. Here are some of my favorites I’ve come across:
Psychiatrists (Medication Management)
- Dr. Yira Van Der Linde, M.D. – is great for those who don’t want to be on any more medication than is absolutely necessary and are interested in a psychiatrist who will walk them through why a particular regimen can help.
- Dr. Martha Sarasua , M.D. – is perfect for those not wanting to go through insurance or who love a holistic approach
- Dr. Cris Jagger, M.D. – especially excellent for younger population looking for a doctor who is open to all walks of life.
- Dr. Deborah Simkin, M.D. – willing to drive to Destin? Dr. Simkin is the BEST for truly in-depth testing and evaluation. She goes above and beyond in making sure you have the RIGHT combo of supplements and/or psychiatric meds. Can’t say enough good things about her!
Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- Old Seville Chiropractic – Dr. Lindsey Jeudevine and his team are second to none! You will love the spa like atmosphere and passive stretching that feels like a massage before your session. Dr. Jeudevine is an absolute magician when it comes to healing what hurts!
- Morgan Deale – Besides traditional massage offerings, Morgan offers Thai-yoga bodywork, CranioSacral Therapy and more. Everything she does is pure bliss I swear!
- E Leon Massage – Eric Allen offers $15 off all introductory massages. He will even travel to if you like. Tell him I sent you!
**Tamara’s personal favorite is his signature Ayurvedic massage. As a fiery Pitta, she finds bliss in the way he realigns her chakras.
- Efficient Home Organizing – Sharon Davis is a Hoarding and Chronic Disorganization Specialist.
Holistic/ Alternative Practitioners
- Gulf Coast Wellness – Dr. Peter Shark & Niko Shark offer Accupuncture, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Neuro-Nutrient Therapy. Our clients have raved about the incredibly in-depth approach they offer, including recipes for bone broth and more!
- Dr. Erin Taliaferro – Acupuncture, moxibustion, pulse diagnosis, traditional Chinese diagnosis, Acupuncture Point Injection Therapy, Male & Female Fertility, cupping, nutrition, and Gua Sha.
- Dr. Bonnie McLean – Acupuncture, herbalism, hypnosis, massage, cupping, shamanic healing, and energy healing
- The Center for Pranic Healing & Wellness – Weekly meditations, healing clinics, pranic healing classes, yoga, and advanced classes on spirituality
- Heart Centered Wellness – Margie Kalaluhi offers Reiki, The Lifeline Technique, Emotion Code and more. Her center also hosts community healing events that are open to the public and allow you to try different healing modalities from various local practitioners in acupuncture, crystal pyramids, vaginal steaming, acupressure and reflexology, and so much more.
- The Healing Clinic of Fort Walton Beach – Yoga, Massage Therapy, Reiki Therapy, Essential Oil Therapy, Aqua Chi Detox, Light Healing, Theta Healing and more; New client special! – $10 off your first treatment, Promo Code: New
**Felicia McQuaid is Tamara’s personal favorite for reiki/massage/theta healing**
- The Audacious Spirit – Spiritual healings for individuals, businesses, or hospital stays. Also yoga retreats and ayahuasca healing pilgrimages to Peru.
**Trish Mariani is Tamara’s personal favorite. Ask for your sessions to be recorded so you can listen to them over and over! **
- Chiropractic Neurologist, Allison Quadhamer – Neuro-emotional & Perception Coaching.. aka total freaking MAGIC is all I can say! Using cutting edge strategies firmly rooted in neuroscience, Allison helps souls change their perceptions to create the fine life they’ve always yearned for.