In this podversation:
- Michael’s journey from accounting to counseling to home energy purification
- “Home energy purification is NOT minimalism unless you want it to be.”
- Is there energy stored in objects?
- “If it’s still in your basement somewhere, you’re still saying yes to it.”
- What leads us to hold onto/ hoard/ collect these items we may not even want anymore?
- The correlation and overlap between shadow work and home energy purification
- How families hand down “rules” about what’s even safe to let go of
- A beautiful idea for your used wedding dress
- More on Michael’s intuitive process and “first answer = best answer”
- How to respect those we live with as we seek to move through the release process
- The way our emotional baggage is reflected in our physical baggage
- The power of ceremony and ritual to release old energy patterns (sorting, clarifying, releasing)
- Why Michael doesn’t use the word PURGE
- The process on the way to the trash can with an object is where the transformation takes place
- The difference(s) between Michael’s process and the well-known KonMari Method
- Why YOU should consider going through your house and purifying
Click player to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Sacred Psychology:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Michael Spencer
Michael Spencer is the founder of Let’s Purify!, an online business dedicated to the purification and upliftment of all aspects of the individual and collective “home energy” of our living spaces, personal energy fields, and our planet.
Michael has honed a process called Home Energy Purification to assist soulful people in releasing attachments to accumulated belongings and experiencing greater freedom in all areas of life.
With training as a counselor, Reiki practitioner, and Modern Day Priestess, Michael brings a wide variety of expertise (and a whole lot of heart!) to her services.
Connect with her further:
Podcast: Home Energy Purification Stories
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and soul mentor for non-conformists. She is also a reiki master teacher known for integrating science and mysticism.
With specializations designed to quell existential angst and provoke the highest potential in each individual to achieve his/her true soul purpose, Tamara is passionate about holding sacred space for misfits and mystics.
If you’re interested in working with her, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/