- Quelling existential anxiety & angst
- Identity exploration and personal empowerment
- Guiding individuals on rebuilding relationships, intimacy, and sexual connection
- Non-traditional issues: LGBTQ+, non-monogamy/ polyamory, and kink
- Spiritual abuse and religious trauma syndrome
Why Work with Me?
As a rebel and visionary with the heart and soul of a gypsy, I love working with clients who have a low threshold for small talk and anything that feels like bullshit.
Those who like to go deep and can’t stand settling for the mundane. I have a sweet spot for anxious and perfectionistic misfits and mystics who can sometimes trip themselves up striving to live authentically while connecting with others.
Not surprisingly then, even as a natural nurturer, I have come to be known for my “out-of-the-box” and “tell it like it is” approach at times. This means I’ll go where you want to and I won’t ever placate you.
Like many, I own being a walking paradox in that I am a complete nerd with my nose perpetually in a book on neuroscience or contemplative philosophy/ spirituality while staying barefoot and down to chat about "taboo subjects" like polyamory or kink.
I hold a master's degree in psychology and have extensive training in matters pertaining to gender, sexual, erotic and relational diversity. I'm also a certified Reiki Master Teacher for those of you who enjoy energy healing and the metaphysical as part of your holistic health regimen.
I offer sessions both in person at my midtown Pensacola office or ONLINE so you can take me wherever you go!
If you think I might be a good fit for you, I invite you to send me a message through the contact form to the right or call me at (850) 516-9590.
Click here to view my rates. Or if you're ready to book, click the button below and choose the time that works best for you:
- M.A. & B.A. in Psychology, University of West Florida
- Minor in Religious Studies
- Reiki Master Teacher (Usui Tradition)