Cracked Open with Alexandra Covucci: Vol 2 – Self Love
In this Podversation:
- What makes Alex & Tamara uncomfortable/ self-conscious about their “shadow sides”?
- Cornell study on success of CEO’s
- Greek word for self-love = philoshia
- When does self-love become unhealthy?
- The importance of checking your motives before sharing with others
- “The babbling brook is often shallow”
- How many avoid sitting in silence
- Why coaches, therapists, and healers should make you answer your own questions
- Dogma = living a life according to others’ beliefs
- How to increase self-awareness
- Dealing with negative emotions and difficult parts of the psyche
Click player to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Undressing The Spirit:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Alexandra Covucci
You can connect further with Alexandra on the web at www.alexandracovucci.com
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as a journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
Her work is specialized to help individuals break free from toxic cycles of distress, dysfunction, and dissatisfaction with life that are created when trying to live according to someone else’s rules. Only by living what she calls radical autonomy, can one obtain soul nourishing relationships and a sense of true life purpose and inner peace.
If you’re interested in working with her, either in person or online, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/
Have a show idea or comment?
If you have something to say about this (or any) episode, we want to hear from you! Your question for Tamara or review on iTunes etc. could be heard LIVE on the show!