Sacred Psychology: Episode 52 with Jane Ellen
In this podversation:
- Why Jane chose to start having conversations with random acquaintances
- Are we all just waiting for someone to grant us an opportunity to share our story?
- The significance of glistening particles
- A few of Jane’s encounters and why she hopes people will just follow their inclinations
- The best experiences in life come when we’re being 100% authentic
- Living your life as a prayer or your soul work
- The Universe doesn’t care how you use your gifts but rather that you do!
- How her podcast is changing the world
- The power of following your curiosity
- Six degrees of separation/ the ripple effect/ synchronicity
- How to keep social media helpful and not harmful; it’s all about connection
- Learning to see every person you meet as an extension of yourself
Click player to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Sacred Psychology:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Jane Ellen:
The idea of talking to inspiring doers and dreamers fascinates me to no end…literally lights me up from the inside. Maybe it’s because I spent the first part of my life trying to be normal, to not stand out. It was a lot harder for me than you’d imagine. Blending didn’t seem to be how I was designed. In time though I realized I was drawn to the outliers, to the crazy-in-the-best-possible-way kind of people who were listening to their inner voice and in doing so, living vibrant, deeply fulfilling lives.
I’m not sure how I found my way to podcasting. I do know this. It feels like the most natural and, at the same time, equally enchanting way to express myself at this point in my life. Me. The middle schooler who forgot to breath when giving her speech in class and almost passed out. Me. The corporate IT professional who almost felt her heart beat out of her chest when asked to present in front of a large group. Yet, now, through the windy, sometimes mellow, sometimes chaotic road I’ve been on, I found my voice. It was always there. The key, the real secret, was letting go of all the layers I was wearing that really weren’t me. Now, standing out, unblending, is something I embrace…a gift.
This podcast is the perfect place to play. With words. With thoughts. With my voice. And with some extraordinary, seemingly random, highly entertaining beautiful humans.
I promise you this. On every episode I’ll be ultra-genuine, enthusiastic, compassionate, exhilarated, expressive and present. And, in that, I hope you will find inspiration, understanding and a connection.
Connect with Jane further:
- Podcast: https://glisteningparticles.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glisteningparticles
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Glistening-Particles-1779181979022291
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GlisteningParts
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as a journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
Her work is specialized to help individuals break free from toxic cycles of distress, dysfunction, and dissatisfaction with life that are created when trying to live according to someone else’s rules. Only by living what she calls radical autonomy, can one obtain soul nourishing relationships and a sense of true life purpose and inner peace.
If you’re interested in working with her, either in person or online, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/