Sacred Psychology: Episode 56 with Tina Conroy
In this podversation:
- A little on Ayurveda and a shared love of practicality when it comes to spirituality
- Allowing your intuition to better inform your life choices
- Tina’s early experiences with psychic gifts
- Ways of working with prophetic dreams
- Exploring the metaphysical theory of crystals
- How you might start to use crystals in daily living
- “Crystals = partners in transformation”
- The importance of giving room for preference and personality when working with crystals
- Advice for intermediate or advance practitioners of crystal healing
Click player to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Sacred Psychology:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
- Quiz to find out which Ayurveda “dosha”/ type you are
- Tina’s own podcast episode on crystals and the chakras
- “The Crystal Bible” by Judy Hall
- “Love is in the Earth” by Melody
Meet Tina Conroy
Since childhood, Tina knew that she was connected to something greater than herself. At an early age she realized that she inherited her psychic grandmother’s gift of prophetic dreams – visions that were always vivid, full of sensory detail and eventually real. Since then, Tina spent over 20 years attuning her mind and body to truly listen to that internal voice that can predict or advise and is inspired by a greater power.
Tina helps other women to strengthen their inner voice by improving mental and physical health to synchronize the mind – body connection. As an intuitive energy healer and medium, she hosts The Intuitive Woman Podcast, a weekly podcast that explores intuition. She is a yoga instructor, Reiki Master Teacher and Spiritual Coach at The Center for Wellness and Integrative Medicine at Northwell Health.
Tina works with women to develop their intuition, connect with their inner guidance and create a passionate, spiritual life.
Connect with her further:
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as a journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
Her work is specialized to help individuals break free from toxic cycles of distress, dysfunction, and dissatisfaction with life that are created when trying to live according to someone else’s rules. Only by living what she calls radical autonomy, can one obtain soul nourishing relationships and a sense of true life purpose and inner peace.
If you’re interested in working with her, either in person or online, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/