Sacred Psychology: Episode 64 with Dr. Kathy Forti
In this podversation:
- Article on Schumann Resonance
- Dr. Forti’s trip beneath the Egyptian pyramids
- Kathy’s book “Fractals of God: A Psychologist’s Near-Death Experience and Journeys into the Mystical“
- Her beginning in journalism and how experiences at the Ronald McDonald House changed her life path
- How a young girl from São Paulo provided a spiritual wake up call
- The near death experience that brought about Dr. Kathy Forti’s new spiritual abilities and the start of the Trinfinity8 healing system
- Everything in the Universe has a mathematical signature to it; a unique algorithm
- Kathy’s first out-of-body experience
- “Life is too important to take so seriously”
- The Founders – beings of light who channeled complex information to Kathy to create Trinfinity8
- Lost Civilization of Atlantis & the Temple Beautiful
- The Trinfinity8 healing system based on transmitting sacred mathematics to the body through pure quartz crystal rods
- Trinfinity8 App
Click player to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Sacred Psychology:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Kathy Forti
Dr. Kathy Forti is a clinical psychologist with over 25 years-experience in the mental health care field. She is the developer of the Trinfinity8 healing technology based on transmitting mathematical coded information to the body through pure quartz crystal rods.
Dr. Forti is the author of the book Fractals of God: A Psychologist’s Near-Death Experience & Journeys into the Mystical. She is also an experienced remote viewer and an Ancient Egyptian Mystery School teacher who leads annual healing trips thru the sacred temples of Egypt.
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and soul mentor for non-conformists. She is also a reiki master teacher known for integrating science and mysticism.
With specializations designed to quell existential angst and provoke the highest potential in each woman to achieve her true soul purpose, Tamara is passionate about holding sacred space for misfits and mystics.
If you’re interested in working with her, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/