In this podversation:
- Why Suzanne felt pulled to both research and write a book on balancing the divine feminine and masculine energies in a woman’s life
- Culture’s profound shift from a hyper-masculine focus back around to one that invites integration with the feminine
- What is the shadow and how do we work with it?
- Why the use of archetypes allow us to dive into the unconscious/ subconscious/ shadow
- The 5 archetypes of the Mysterial Path and each limiting belief as well as each liberating belief
- The Mother (static yin energy) – “I am not enough” becomes “I am enough just as I am”
- The Hero (dynamic yang energy) – “I have to do to be of value” becomes “I am empowered to do what is mine to do”
- The Father (static yang energy) – “I do not belong” becomes “I am at home in myself and naturally belong”
- The Maiden (dynamic yin energy) – “I am not free to express myself fully” becomes “I am free to express my true nature”
- The Crone (synthesis) – “I don’t have enough knowledge, connections, or influence” becomes “I am a channel or evolving source of wisdom, love and power”
- How it all leads to re-membering ourselves
Click player to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Sacred Psychology:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
- Suzanne’s book – “The Way of the Mysterial Woman: Upgrading How You Live, Love and Lead“
- More information about Suzanne’s group offerings: https://mysterialwoman.com/mysterial-development/
Meet Suzanne Anderson
Suzanne Anderson is a change agent for women change makers. As a psychologist, author, executive coach, speaker and transformational facilitator she has dedicated the past 15 years of her career in leadership development to decoding an embodied, integral and accelerated pathway to awaken consciousness and leadership capacity in women.
In her global online programs and retreats she guides women to do the deep work of upgrading their inner operating systems and becoming a match for these complex times.
She is the co-author of the award-winning book The Way of the Mysterial Woman: Upgrading How you Live, Love and Lead.
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and spiritual empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
She opened Arya Therapy Services as a way to provide holistic health and healing to a global market. With specialties in gender, sexual, erotic, and relational diversity (GSERD), Tamara is passionate about holding sacred space for the self-identified misfits and mystics of the world – the healers, the visionaries, and the creatives.
More recently, she began Tales from a Trapezoid with a goal of pushing the envelope around the more raw and edgier side of life, dedicated to those who may often feel like a “trapezoid in a world full of circles.”
If you’re interested in working with her, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/