In this podversation:
- Trying to define “sacred”
- When and how spirituality transcends organized religion
- How to get started exploring your connection to Spirit
- Prepping your brain for the day
- What is the highest vision for my life TODAY?
- Given what is on my schedule today, what is seeking to emerge through me?
- The best spirituality is the practical one.
- Curiosity and communication as a spiritual tools
- EGO = Edging God/Goddess Out
- There are no stand-in’s or body doubles in this thing called life. – Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith
- What it means to come out of the spiritual closet
- Does everyone have spiritual gifts?
- You don’t have to be brazen to be authentic unless you want to.
- Different settings, different flavors but all authentic.
Click player to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Sacred Psychology:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Alexandra Covucci
You can connect further with Alexandra on the web at www.alexandracovucci.com
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as a journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
Her work is specialized to help individuals break free from toxic cycles of distress, dysfunction, and dissatisfaction with life that are created when trying to live according to someone else’s rules. Only by living what she calls radical autonomy, can one obtain soul nourishing relationships and a sense of true life purpose and inner peace.
If you’re interested in working with her, either in person or online, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/