Sacred Psychology: Season 4 Episode 5 with Heather Vickery
On this week’s episode we’re meeting Heather Vickery! She is so many amazing things: a business and success coach, a fellow podcaster, a mom, an advocate, an ally, and a master boundary-setter.
We take a look at some tricky topics like divorcing in friendship, coming out to our kids, and how we said hello to our sexuality even when it was scary.
In this podversation:
- 3:20: Getting to know Heather
- 4:57: The Un-Conversations – what are they and why do we need to have them?
- 7:19: “I’m gonna do it scared.”
- 8:05: Eating frogs
- 9:20: There are no wrong choices
- 10:50: How Heather realized she couldn’t continue living a heternormative life
- 14:44 Respecting others journey even when it’s not easy
- 17:54: Don’t live life with THOSE kinds of regrets
- 19:58: What do you tell the afraid people?
- 24:52: Solidarity my sisters and brothers!
- 25:24: Boundaries and balance
- 29:03: That’s my superpower
- 31:50: How to own the room!
- 37:50: The rainbow spectrum and language
- 40:37: But what about the children?!
Click player to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Sacred Psychology:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Heather Vickery
Heather Vickery is an award-winning entrepreneur, business owner, and transformational life and business coach. But Heather isn’t just a savvy businesswoman − she’s an inspiration. The founder of Vickery and Co., Heather is a featured expert on achieving an authentic and meaningful life and designing your own roadmap for balance and success.
A mother of four, Heather’s world turned upside down after a major life transformation, and divorce, suddenly, she had the freedom to be her most authentic self. She discovered that this same authenticity empowered her with the confidence she needed to repair, rebuild, and reach her life’s vision and goals. Today, Heather leverages her entrepreneurial skills and expertise to coach individuals towards greater personal and professional fulfillment. Through her story of personal bravery, perseverance, and resilience, Heather inspires audiences and empowers attendees with the tools they need to live bold and meaningful lives. A strong believer in strengthening her community, Heather also serves as the Vice President on the school board for The Children’s School and is active in many other charitable organizations. She is obsessed with Hamilton An American Musical and loves to travel. Heather is also the host of The Brave Files Podcast.
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and soul mentor for non-conformists. She is also a reiki master teacher known for integrating science and mysticism.
With specializations designed to quell existential angst and provoke the highest potential in each individual to achieve their true soul purpose, Tamara is passionate about holding sacred space for misfits and mystics.
If you’re interested in working with her, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/