In this podversation:
This week we’re talking with Devi Maisha and WARNING (!!!), there is a LOT of explicit language in this episode. We talk about juicy orgasms, tantra-based holistic lifestyles, parenting, poly and more. If you have little ones around, wait ‘til they’re in bed to hop in the bath, grab your drink of choice, turn on this episode, and get ready to feel sexy and whole. If you want more, don’t miss her upcoming program: Orgasmic Alchemy for Women starting May 6th!
- 3:25 – How did you begin walking this path?
- 6:27 – Are we just a bunch of fuckin’ hedonists?!
- 9:45 – Our pain is not the final frontier
- 12:15 – Do something we’re all doing anyway and TRANSFORM
- 14:07 – Thinking of sex as sacred
- 17:10 – Others as additions to – not reasons for – fucking
- 24:50 – The synchronicity of having our needs met and who we are as energetic beings
- 27:37 – What would our lives look like if we saw everything we did as an act of worship?
- 30:00 – Tantric… parenting?
- 35:26 – Wholeness and kink
- 40:20 – Be poly in your monogamy!!
- 45:05 – Sometimes we just need to GET OFF
- 48:25 – Orgasmic Alchemy for Women
Be the first to hear new episodes of Sacred Psychology:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Devi Maisha
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and soul mentor for non-conformists. She is also a reiki master teacher known for integrating science and mysticism.
With specializations designed to quell existential angst and provoke the highest potential in each individual to achieve their true soul purpose, Tamara is passionate about holding sacred space for misfits and mystics.
If you’re interested in working with her, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/