Unndressing the Spirit: Episode 20 with Nikki Pebbles
In this podversation:
- Nikki’s journey towards entrepreneurship
- When you just know that you’re not meant to live like everyone else
- The importance of being flexible with your goals
- Entrepreneur’s biggest fear: unfulfilled potential?
- Dealing with trolls
- Sometimes you have to repel to attract
- Don’t fake the funk
- Owning your four CORE VALUES
- The power of NO.
- Nikki opens up about her history with an eating disorder and learning to love herself
- Passion before money and living in the present
Click player to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Undressing The Spirit:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Nikki Pebbles
An unstoppable, fiery redhead: Nikki Pebbles.
Connect with her further:
You can also join her Posse at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/212948099153121
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as a journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
Her work is specialized to help individuals break free from toxic cycles of distress, dysfunction, and dissatisfaction with life that are created when trying to live according to someone else’s rules. Only by living what she calls radical autonomy, can one obtain soul nourishing relationships and a sense of true life purpose and inner peace.
If you’re interested in working with her, either in person or online, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/
Have a show idea or comment?
If you have something to say about this (or any) episode, we want to hear from you! Your question for Tamara or review on iTunes etc. could be heard LIVE on the show!
marginwidth=”0px” marginheight=”0px” scrolling=”no”>