Sacred Psychology: Episode 62 with Krysti Turznik
In this podversation:
- How the birth of her daughter prompted an existential quest
- The beliefs that you have right now will impact generations
- Why you can’t just go through the motions with mindset work
- Ask yourself “why?” at least 3 times
- Your subconscious mind doesn’t understand/ think in “negatives”
- Why your subconscious mind is the TRUE master gatekeeper in your life
- “…The world without, your external world, will always echo your world within, your inner state of being. It is your own personal hologram.”
- How to get started changing your mindset
- Using your feelings to build faith
- How Krysti healed a heart condition through mindset work
- The metaphysics of self and the need to step into our true power and potential
- “New level, new devil”
Click player to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Sacred Psychology:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Krysti Turznik is a motivational speaker who shows people how to shine light on their shadows, understand that mindset is everything, and to show up as a powerful creator in their lives so they can create a life they don’t need to escape from where every day can feel like a day at the beach.
She inspires and equips people with practical tools and the desire to etch away rough edges and implement personal changes required to live a happier, healthier, and more fulfilling life.
Krysti’s #1 best-selling book, Mindset Magic: Using Scientific & Spiritual Principles to Create Your Life, has been endorsed by Michael Bernard Beckwith.
She holds a Master Degree in Metaphysics, Bachelor of Science Degrees in Biology and Metaphysics, is an ordained minister, and a consulting hypnotist who has been helping people improve their lives for nearly two decades.
Krysti lives in Wisconsin with her husband, daughter, and four cats.
Connect with her further: www.powerful-mind.com
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and soul mentor for non-conformists. She is also a reiki master teacher known for integrating science and mysticism.
With specializations designed to quell existential angst and provoke the highest potential in each woman to achieve her true soul purpose, Tamara is passionate about holding sacred space for misfits and mystics.
If you’re interested in working with her, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/