In this Podversation:
- “Sometimes things fall apart so they can fall together”
- How a disconnect to intuition leads to psychosomatic illnesses
- Why you should walk away before it gets absolutely toxic
- When we wait for things to get toxic, it can be another form of looking for answers outside ourselves.
- It is actually unkind not to be assertive with others
- The importance of holding space for others to explore what may not be in alignment with them
- How to know if you’re in alignment or not
- What to do if things are already toxic
- “Fear is not happening to you without you participating”
- “Time alone does not heal all wounds, that’s bulls$%; it’s the meaning you make within that time”
Click player to listen:
- “Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself” by Dr. Lissa Rankin
- “The Fear Cure: Cultivating Courage as Medicine for the Body, Mind, and Soul” by Dr. Lissa Rankin
Be the first to hear new episodes of Undressing The Spirit:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Alexandra Covucci
You can connect further with Alexandra on the web at www.alexandracovucci.com
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and spiritual empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
She opened Arya Therapy Services as a way to provide holistic health and healing to a global market. With specialties in gender, sexual, erotic, and relational diversity (GSERD), Tamara is passionate about holding sacred space for the self-identified misfits and mystics of the world – the healers, the visionaries, and the creatives.
More recently, she began Tales from a Trapezoid with a goal of pushing the envelope around the more raw and edgier side of life, dedicated to those who may often feel like a “trapezoid in a world full of circles.”
If you’re interested in working with her, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/