Cracked Open with Alexandra Covucci: Vol 7 – When ‘aligned’ becomes a leash
In this Podversation:
- “Sometimes things fall apart so they can fall together”
- How a disconnect to intuition leads to psychosomatic illnesses
- Why you should walk away before it gets absolutely toxic
- When we wait for things to get toxic, it can be another form of looking for answers outside ourselves.
- It is actually unkind not to be assertive with others
- The importance of holding space for others to explore what may not be in alignment with them
- How to know if you’re in alignment or not
- What to do if things are already toxic
- “Fear is not happening to you without you participating”
- “Time alone does not heal all wounds, that’s bulls$%; it’s the meaning you make within that time”
Click player to listen:
- “Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself” by Dr. Lissa Rankin
- “The Fear Cure: Cultivating Courage as Medicine for the Body, Mind, and Soul” by Dr. Lissa Rankin
Be the first to hear new episodes of Undressing The Spirit:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Alexandra Covucci
You can connect further with Alexandra on the web at www.alexandracovucci.com
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as a journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
Her work is specialized to help individuals break free from toxic cycles of distress, dysfunction, and dissatisfaction with life that are created when trying to live according to someone else’s rules. Only by living what she calls radical autonomy, can one obtain soul nourishing relationships and a sense of true life purpose and inner peace.
If you’re interested in working with her, either in person or online, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/