Sacred Psychology: Episode 44 with with Laura Reagan, LCSW-C
In this podversation:
- The effect of social media on our psyches
- Exploring multiple layers of trauma (e.g., primary, secondary, tertiary etc.)
- Coming to a place where no matter what, you know you will be okay
- Learning to let go of expectations and control – “it’s a spiritual cha-cha”
- What if all existentialists are actually control freaks?
- The power of coming to a place of, “Now what?”
- Why mindfulness and acceptance of impermanence is both liberating and incredibly satisfying
- What is your soul purpose through the pain?
- “It hurts because we love.” Using feelings as biofeedback info for further exploration and healing.
- Words of wisdom for those in the healing arts (e.g., counseling, coaching, energy workers, massage therapists, etc.)
Click player to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Sacred Psychology:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Meet Laura Reagan:
Laura uses mindfulness, somatic methods, expressive arts and The Daring Way™ to help people process and heal trauma related to painful childhood experiences.
She is also the host of Therapy Chat Podcast. Find Therapy Chat at https://therapychatpodcast.com.
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as a journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
Her work is specialized to help individuals break free from toxic cycles of distress, dysfunction, and dissatisfaction with life that are created when trying to live according to someone else’s rules. Only by living what she calls radical autonomy, can one obtain soul nourishing relationships and a sense of true life purpose and inner peace.
If you’re interested in working with her, either in person or online, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/