Sacred Psychology: Season 3 Episode 5 with Jessica Valor
In this podversation:
- Jessica’s rough start in life (e.g., childhood abuse, rape as a teenager)
- How she found herself homeless and couch surfing for about a year
- Jessica’s introduction to the world of exotic dancing and cocaine
- Her wake up call and return to education
- Exploring deep wounds which may or may not be associated with stripping
- Listening to your soul longings for more
- The story of Mikey, a platonic soul mate, whose love and later death affected Jessica deeply
- Spiritual partnerships and their power to transform us
- “He witnessed my wholeness when I could not”
- “Friendship is the insurance that everything’s always going to be okay”
- How a suicide attempt and near death experience changed EVERYTHING
- “Never go through grief alone”
- Jessica’s process towards spiritual integration and reopening to her psychic gifts
- “Journey of Souls” by Michael Newton
- “Wherever you go is where you are” – embracing the archetype of healer
- “Healing is interchangeable with evolution.”
Click to listen:
Be the first to hear new episodes of Sacred Psychology:
Or copy RSS feed into any podcast player:
Jessica Valor is an inspirational speaker, healer and mentor who delivers her programs to thousands of women and men entrepreneurs every year on the topics of conscious leadership, intuitive intelligence and personal development.
Jessica is a clear and powerful conduit for high-level spirits. She awakened to the strengths of her clairvoyant, healing gifts in 2011 after her own “near-death experience” where she visited heaven, met with a council of ascended masters and returned to life to help the world heal and move through ascension. She works with change leaders all over the world offering a transformational and transcendental experience through her speaking, mentoring and energy healing academy. She has worked with thousands of entrepreneurs and spiritual seekers who are committed to their purpose and vision by helping them embody their power and understand their gifts.
Jessica lives in Atlanta, GA with her fur baby, Monji who she adores. When not inspiring thousands of leaders she is found as a domestic Goddess cooking, creating rituals, practicing yoga and of course singing and dancing to her favorite songs. She loves helping her clients rise to their highest potentials and building the foundation of #teamlove to help those in need.
Meet Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and soul mentor for non-conformists. She is also a reiki master teacher known for integrating science and mysticism.
With specializations designed to quell existential angst and evoke the greatest satisfaction that comes with congruence and authenticity, Tamara is passionate about holding sacred space for misfits and mystics.
If you’re interested in working with her, you can learn more about her services here.
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/